Allambie Bush Kindy, formerly Allambie Heights Children’s Centre, is a family centre, owned by two childhood friends who are committed to providing a happy, safe, fun, and nature-based educational environment.
We are situated adjacent to the bush that backs onto Manly Dam Reserve and this enables our educators and the children to get out into the bush and explore on a weekly basis. Allambie Bush Kindy has also recently installed a separate Adventure Playground with large gross motor skills equipment and a large open area for the children to run and play!
We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and educators who love bringing out the best in every child, encouraging and embracing individual personalities and talents.
What we offer:
- Allambie Bush Kindy caters for children from eighteen months to six years of age.
- The centre is open 51 weeks of the year, from 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- We are an accredited centre under the Government’s Child Care Subsidy Scheme (CCS).
- The Allambie Bush Kindy curriculum and philosophy encourages families’ input and participation.
- Healthy, nutritious meals are provided, including morning and afternoon tea.
- Two large and separate playgrounds with real grass and trees.
- Regular excursions to explore the local bush around Manly Dam Reserve.
- Easy access for drop off and pick up.
NQS assessment and rating
Allambie Bush Kindy (formerly Allambie Heights Children’s Centre) is a highly accredited service, receiving Meeting in five of the seven Quality Areas and receiving Exceeding in two of the seven Quality Areas of the National Quality Standards in May 2018, and an overall rating of Meeting across all areas. You may view our rating here.